Print-friendly version

Modern Bogaz Apartment Promotional Price 2 Bedrooms

:
better shot of my property.





Add to Favourites
Reference: BOG1575APT
Price: £38,000 / €51,961
Location: Bogaz
Property Type: Apartment
Category Of Property: Holiday Home(s), Permanent Home(s)
Completion Status: Off Plan
No of Bedrooms: 2
No of Bathrooms: 1
Floor: 3
No of Units In Estate: 50-100
Sq Metres Built: 83
Sq Metres Terrace: 9
Furnished: Empty
Swimming Pool: Shared
Type Of Parking: Off Street Parking
Security: 24/7 Security Provided
   

Similar Properties

 
 
 

Description
There?s a new option for those that can give up neither the city nor the nature. This project is going to be build by one of the best construction companies and will be completely different than any other work construction. It?s unique with its location, architecture, quality, options and the first and only design for a modern site life. A synthesis of our future and traditions!

Contemporary City Architecture
Modern lines in its design stick out with the coherence of nature have not been forgotten. Ease to use and quality of life have not been compromised for the sake of design. Result: more chic and even more useful living areas.
Qualified life can be achieved without even taking a step out of the site with its remarkable opportunities. It?s a first in Cyprus with its amphitheatre, hiking trail and other qualities. This project is an easy way to escape from the city but without getting away from the city and its opportunities.
Location makes it very special. 3 minutes away from the city but far away from its noise and chaos. Landscape organization has been done with some of the finest professors from Eastern Mediterranean University. We considered inhabitants? longing to green and clean environment and allocated 88% of the 100,753 m2 to landscape arrangement. Only the rest, 12%, is closed area.
Houses for each necessity
Detached, semi-detached houses or apartment options are built to answer every necessity. In its residential area there are 96 houses in four different types, 96 apartments in two different types on 13 different blocks.

Qualifications:
Central power unit system
Central satellite system
Swimming pool
Wide green area covered with grass
Playgrounds for children
Tennis court
Remote controlled site entrance door
Security
Gardener service
Cleaning and maintenance
Market
Dry Cleaning
Central hydrophone system
Amphitheatre
Hiking trail
Artificial waterfall
Refinement system
Internet connection







Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter and you'll receive regular emails keeping you up to date on our latest news, special offers and exclusive member only deals!

Latest News

UN representative Mr. Downer talks of a solution in Cyprus by the end of 2010:
The United Nation special representative for Cyprus, Mr. Downer showed hope that a deal on the separated island could be brokered by the end of this year...
Fresh Hope Comes with Cyprus Peace Talks:
Ongoing Cyprus peace talks could be a new opportunity for property investors eyeing up North Cyprus property market. ...
The Orams decision and North Cyprus economy:
What does the Orams decision really mean for North Cyprus property market?...
 



These cookies enable services you have asked for. This information is not used for advertising on other sites. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. This information is not used for advertising on other sites. These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. This information is not used for advertising on other sites. These cookies share information about your browsing habits with 3rd parties to help make advertising relevant to you and your interests. Privacy settings allow you to enable or disable cookies. we use cookies to improve your experience on our website.