|Pre 74 Turkish Title Property||By Category||By Location||By Type||By Status||Property Purchasing Process||Property Inspection Trips||Property Title Deeds||About North Cyprus||About Place Overseas|
Start Your Own Property Business?
Around 2.2 million Brits in total own property abroad but over one million have emigrated permanently to live abroad in the past six years alone, and both the numbers of those buying abroad and moving abroad are rapidly ramping up according to various studies by the likes of Barclays Bank and the Office of National Statistics.
A Graph Showing Number of Brits buying abroad since 1990.
Have you considered setting up your own overseas property business?
Do you enjoy talking to people?
Do you enjoy helping people realise their dreams?
If the answers to the above are 'YES' then please read on, we may be able to help you achieve your ambitions.
Nearly 70% of overseas home buyers find their consultants/agents through the internet. This number is steadily growing year on year. With the advancements in internet technology, consultants and agents are now able to reach out to greater masses of keen buyers that previously could only be achieved through hard-back advertising and old fashioned exhibitions. We are not suggesting that there is no place for these in a carefully planned property consultancy/agency business, however, the real trick to meeting high volume of keen buyers is the internet. Having said that, how do you go about:
1. Setting up a functional web site
2. Ensuring that it is properly marketed and managed
3. Networking with able and reputable developers
(to ensure both you and your prospective clients avoid headaches, we have all heard the horror stories!)
4. Ensuring that your property portfolio is kept fresh and regularly updated
5. Booking your clients on carefully planned inspection trips
6. Having professional partners on the ground (abroad) who will assist your clients with their property viewings
7. Ensuring that your clients' legal matters are catered for piece of mind and to avoid potential problems
8. Ensuring that sufficient after sales care, management and rentals are provided where required
9. And finally making sure that you timely collect your well deserved service fee and/or commission
Then call us now for a free consultation to find out how we can help you get started with minimal capital outlay and maximum chances of success. We have been successfully managing our own overseas property businesses for several years and would like to pass on the expertise to keen and able entrepreneurs.
Please call us on 0800 068 3359
or simply fill in the form below and submit it to us.